Blog post

Season of Spring 2018

April 9, 2018

Good evening everybody!  I am sure that you have had a beautiful Sunday!  Here I am always excited to welcome spring!

DSC_0012

Spring is a great time to start new venture, whether it’s getting your garden in shape, cleaning out the garage or writing some new recipes in your own words.  Spring is an interesting time in blog world. Life in general is really inspiring because the weather is picking up, those who are in school usually feel a bit more optimistic about the year ending in just a few months, and things are just a bit more cheerful.  The soil is still wet and little flowers starts to pop out.

DSC_0027It wasn’t that much of a beautiful day.  The rain had stopped, it was wet and damp.  But the weather was very cool, not wintry cold but very pleasant.   I went out for a walk in the fresh morning of the day. DSC_0046

DSC_0002I realised that we are late for the blooms of spring this year, it has been snowing a lot and probably that’s what kept the blooms from coming out early this year.  But still we know that it is spring, and more beautiful flowers will be blooming soon.DSC_0051

DSC_0050I am sharing with you some spring blooms that have already shown up at my side of the world.DSC_0016

DSC_0042

DSC_0045I never leave old stone wall alone, I always put them in pictures and I adore the green plants climbing on them too.  They are very beautiful to look at and they came out as pretty in the pictures as they are naturally on the wall.   DSC_0013

DSC_0014

DSC_0006

DSC_0005

DSC_0004Like every beginning of spring our typical daffodils and tulips are a must!  We all love them, don’t we? DSC_0024Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I will love you and leave you with some beautiful Magnolia blooms.   I wish you all a wonderful week with lots of sunshine!DSC_0030Pictures and words are mine

10 Comments

D. Wallace Peach

April 13, 2018 at 7:29 pm

So pretty, Juli. Spring is definitely making an appearance at your house. We are still waiting up here on the mountain, but the valleys are turning green and the flowers are blooming. Soon our trees will burst with green. Enjoy the beautiful flowers and returning warmth! <3

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 18, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Hi Diana, Spring is making good weather over here and hopefully it will keep up the good days.

1. Avatar

D. Wallace Peach

April 18, 2018 at 10:22 pm

I’m still waiting for spring… maybe a little peek this weekend?! 🙂

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 19, 2018 at 12:07 am

Good Luck for your weekend

L. T. Garvin, Author

April 11, 2018 at 3:49 pm

So beautiful, Juli, and you have captured them well! I think your walking path is better than mine, lol. You know, I also like just plain greenery growing over a wall or a fence, especially the types that stay during the winter giving us hope to hold onto for a warmer season. I’m glad you are out and enjoying the bounties of spring, and I plan to get out some more as our spring is very short before the extreme heat of summer comes in and ruins our parade! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos, Juli!

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 18, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Hi Lana, thank you for your sweet comments. Yes the spring flowers are blooming here and there. Life is one day at a time at the moment. Thank you for stopping by.

fallcorn1936

April 10, 2018 at 4:49 pm

I really like this time of the year when everything is coming out new and fresh. You have taken some beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 10, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Thank you fallcorn for visiting me. Spring a fresh season, that brings to us the green leaves and blooms. I am glad you loved the pictures.

oneanna65

April 9, 2018 at 2:33 pm

I can smell them…. Thanks! Hugs.

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 9, 2018 at 10:24 pm

Thank you for your sweet comment Anna. I hope you are doing fine. I am so glad you visited me today. Have a good week!