Blog post

Spring Sunrise Morning Walk

April 8, 2017

Not only a morning walk but also a spring sunrise.  Due that I had my camera at hand, I

DSC_0010was able to prove what I woke up to this early morning.

Again I hope you’ve all had an amazing week.  And that your weekend plan is filled with friends and families.   Likewise some of you maybe staying home and having some quiet time alone.  Why not?  However I love this kind of moment – tranquility is also healthy.DSC_0065

DSC_0001And I Looked out of my window this morning.  To see that the white fluffy flowers were pulling down the branches of the trees.  Yet it is absolutely beautiful, and isn’t that a wonderful feeling?  However I have been thinking about some sunny days for a long time.   Finally it’s here the sunny spring.DSC_0043Afterwards I sat under the trees by the river.   And I typed this post on my laptop.  Whilst there  I watched the glimmers of sunlight sprinkling through branches of trees and flowers.   After all it was quiet and peaceful.   Hence it was the cool breeze that made me thought what to write.  DSC_0027
DSC_0071

Eventually spring are showing their blooming beauties.  Uniquely Hyacinth is one of my favourites – together with gorgeous daffodils and beautiful Tulips.

As a matter of fact I love all flowers.  But my favourite spring flowers are Cherry Blossom, Magnolia, and  Mimossa.  Likely the Wild Lilac below are pretty too.

DSC_0039Meanwhile 2017 is rolling so fast.  However I wish I was busy with a whole lot of nothing to do. But do we always get a chance like this?   As a result there are unusual things that always get in the way.  Eventually that is life.

Spring is a beautiful season, full of vibrant colours, and it’s too bad since it is a season that doesn’t last long, t Sometimes, I can hardly believe how inspiring nature can be.

Prior to decorating for the seasons, I like to keep things  simple.  In the meantime it’s starting to look like summer outside. And I brought a little bit of natural mildness inside my home.DSC_0004 All in all my trug made a perfect arrangement for my flowers.  However I had this trug for a good few years actually.   And I used it once if not twice.  But I don’t know why I never used it especially for my photo shoots.

Uniquely I wanted a rustic trug, but since it was a gift from a friend, I couldn’t ask for more. More or less it is beautifully painted in a vintage colour.  And together with the lamp in the corner of the chest, they blend in well together.DSC_0006
Well, peeps, that’s all for now!  I hope you are slowly putting away your winter bits and pieces and getting ready the spring-summer wardrobes, “are you not?”  You’re all set to a sunny feeling. I am thinking of same, what a joy!

And thank you for reading.  Happy Saturday and have a great weekend!

Chat later

103

22 Comments

• Sonyboy Fugaban

April 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Flowers have a way of making one thinks he’s in a paradise if he looks at them. Gorgeous photographs!

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 29, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Thank you Sonyboy Fugaban. of course, flowers are one of the most beautiful aspects of life. It makes the world beautiful. It was great having you over at my blog. Thank you for your sweet visit. will send you a LIKE! Happy weekend to you.

1. Sonyboy Fugaban

April 29, 2017 at 6:55 pm

Wishing you the same from Riyadh

• J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 23, 2017 at 12:00 am

Thank you so much, I love taking beautiful pictures, I always have my camera at hand wherever I go. Indeed it is a beautiful season Kalel. It is the first Sunny season that we all love to embrace, don’t we? And thank you for visiting me today, I so much appreciate your little visit, it means so much to me. Hoping you will visit again soon. Happy Sunday to you!

• Kαℓєι Kites

April 22, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Your photos are simply gorgeous!!! Spring is such a beautiful season. 😊

• Throughmylens

April 22, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Wow, beautiful post and lovely pics! I look forward to more xx

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 22, 2017 at 6:21 pm

arrhh thank you ever so much! just tuned in, have got some more posts coming in another day or so. I love writing, but at times, life itself gets in the way.

1. Throughmylens

April 22, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Aww I totally understand hun, I usually end up juggling between life outside of blogosphere and blogging, that at times it can get very difficult. However, now that I’m following you, I’ll be tuned for sure! You have a lovely day/afternoon, it was so lovely getting to know you. Merci 😘 xx

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 22, 2017 at 6:35 pm

thank you. It was nice to meet you and your blog. Will keep in touch here. Take care and have a beautiful weekend

• Lignum Draco

April 21, 2017 at 10:12 am

Lovely post and photos. Glad you’re enjoying your time on WordPress.

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 21, 2017 at 4:48 pm

Thank you very much Lignum Draco. I am surely enjoying great moments on wordpress. It’s been an amazing journey and I don’t want the destination to happen yet! Thank you for your sweet comments. Hope you will visit me again. I like your website!

• Audrey

April 21, 2017 at 12:34 am

Happy blogging anniversary 🙂

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 21, 2017 at 1:04 am

Thank you Audrey! I am still enjoying blogging, it is like a marriage to me. I don’t know if I will be able to stop one day.

• M. L. Kappa

April 14, 2017 at 3:52 pm

What beautiful flowers! Loved this post🌺🌼🌸

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 15, 2017 at 12:32 am

Thank you Marina, ever so much. And I always love your post, I am a fan of arts, and paintings. you know what, I am still adoring my paintings of kites. Will keep them for as long as I live. Happy Easter to you!. Take care now. Juli

• voulaah

April 10, 2017 at 10:02 am

Ce sont toutes ces jolies couleurs qui me font aimer le printemps
    Merci du partage
    Bisous

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 10, 2017 at 10:03 am

merci voulaah, de rien. vous etes la bien venue. prendre soin de toi!

1. voulaah

April 10, 2017 at 10:04 am

Je t’en prie
        bisous

• in567

April 9, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Whooo! Lovely, all around!

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 10, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Thank you in567. I am so glad that you stopped by today. Hoping to see you soon again.

• D. Wallace Peach

April 8, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I can’t read your post and not feel happy! Ha ha. All those beautiful spring colors and blossoming trees. Isn’t it amazing that trees turn into big puffs of petals! Thanks for the awesome photos and giving me a grand smile 😀

1. J

French Shabby Chic Cabane

April 10, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Hi Diana, I am so glad to learn that my pictures makes you smile and happy. We are all having the same feeling of Spring. I love the trees that turn into big puffs of petals, they are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for your sweet comment and looking forward to having you here soon.